A winter and summer session hosts a myriad of classes for adults and children. Short term, inexpensive, and fun, the classes fit a busy lifestyle! Since 1994, hundreds of students have enjoyed a class in watercolor, ceramics, drawing, basketry, jewelry making and more.
Membership Support Opportunites
- Volunteers are at the heart of the Miller with 150 members performing many activities including security guard, exhibit installation and much more. They pay a nominal fee that supports their educational programs.
- Sustaining Members give financial support with annual renewing gifts from $50-$25,000.
- Foundations/Grants support the operating budget.
- Exhibit Sponsors give financial assistance to help with exhibit expenses and are recognized accordingly.
- Many give bequests of art work for the Permanent Collection, leave estate gifts in their will, or donate appreciated securities or IRA's.
The Museum is dedicated to community outreach and sponsors the Master Artist Picture Program for elementary students and senior citizens along with regularly scheduled docent led school tours to the Museum.
A small gift shop filled with books, jewelry, kids' items, beautiful cards, ceramics, and more is sure to please the Museum goer with something to remember their visit. Postcards and cards from the Permanent Collection, Gerhard CF Miller books (9) and reproductions have been popular keepsakes.